Wabeco D4000E Lathe with 125 mm 3 Jaw chuck
The Wabeco D4000E Lathe is manufactured in Germany and comes with a 5 year warranty. It is manufactured to toolmaker's accuracy and comes with the appropriate inspection report.
It comes standard with a precision 125 mm 3 Jaw chuck with turning and drilling jaw and a hardened prismatic cast iron bed. It has an electronically infinitely variable drive from 30 to 2300 rpm, equipped with a strong work spindle drive with dynamic speed-controlled main drive motor, which can be adjusted by means of a potentiometer over a wide range of cutting speeds.
The standard motor is very adequate with single-phase inverse speed motor 1.4 kW, 230 V, 50 Hz as a direct current model with continuous rpm surveillance. It maintains constant torque throughout the entire speed range.
The work spindle bore has a diameter of 20 mm, and can be rotated both clockwise and anti-clockwise.
It has an automatic longitudinal feed with a leading spindle drive and tread cutting without exchanging loose change gear.
Delivery may take up to 12 weeks
Shipping costs: free to nearest capital city import depot. A quote to deliver to specific address can be provided.
- Centre distance: 350 mm
- Centre height: 100 mm
- Power: 1.4 kW, 230V, 50Hz
- Spindle speed infinitely variable rpm: 30 to 2300 rpm
- Spindle bore: 20 mm
- Taper in spindle nose: MT3
- Diam of chuck work above cross slide rest: 120 mm
- Travel of cross slide: 100 mm
- Travel of longitudinal slide: 50 mm
- Swivel range of the upper slide rest: 360 degrees
- Max. height of turning tools: 16 mm
- Truth of rotation of spindle nose: 0.005 mm
- Cylindrical turning to 100 mm unsupported: 0.01 mm
- Diam of chuck work, measured above the guiding bars: 200 mm
- Travel of tailstock sleeve: 45 mm
- Tailstock sleeve bore: MT2
- Tailstock offset range: +/- 10 mm
- Automatic feed: 0.085 - optional 0.16 mm
- Thread pitch: metric and imperial
- Metric thread: 0.4 to 4.0 mm
- Inch thread: 10-32 TPI
- Machine dimensions (W x H x D): 860 x 400 x 380 mm
- Weight net (without packing): 71 kg
- Weight gross (with packing): 101 kg
This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 15 March, 2008.